Find the mistake. Найди ошибку
Each of the following 40 sentences contains 1 typical mistake. Can you find it?
1. This money isn’t mine. I can’t take them.
2. Volga is the longest river in Russia.
3. Tom has to get up very early now, hasn’t he?
4. I’d like to tell a few words about my family.
5. He’s leaving to London tomorrow.
6. We’ll go to the country if the weather will be fine.
7. Can you explain me this rule?
8. I don’t like rave music. — So do I.
9. Our teacher made us to read the text again.
10. Did you watch TV when I phoned you yesterday?
11. Have you ever been to London? — Yes, I have. I’ve been there last year.
12. Has anybody seen him to leave the room?
13. Which of you want to go to the concert tonight?
14. Look at this man! Are you seeing him?
15. What a nasty weather we are having today!
16. You look tired. Let me to help you.